Wednesday, May 14, 2014

Currently Loving

Happy Wednesday! Hope everyone is having a great week. Just wanted to check in and share a few things on my radar...

J.Crew Arrow-Print Shift Dress
I am so smitten with this dress. It's perfect for summer. To me, a sweet little shift looks a bit more polished than a pair of shorts, and it's just so easy to toss one on and head out the door. That embroidery at the neckline and shoulders? Love, love, love. Pretty sure this will be making its way into my closet very, very soon.

New Balance 420 Tomboy Sneaker in Indigo
When I showed this pic to my husband, his response was, "Are you kidding with the running shoes?" I'm not exactly the sporty type, as I may have mentioned before. But as I explained to him, those aren't running shoes, they are cute sneakers. Duh. I mean, gingham, navy, AND lime green? Get on my feet. Now.

31 Bits Wisteria Necklace
Are you familiar with 31 Bits? Founded by a group of five college friends, the company works with women in Uganda to hand craft gorgeous beaded jewelry (made from recycled paper!). The women sign up to be part of a five year program. In addition to their paycheck, they also receive counseling, health education, financial training and business mentoring. Upon graduation, each woman has her own business AND business education. Pretty genius, isn't it? This necklace is part of their new summer collection. I can picture wearing it with a great maxi dress, or just shorts and a tee.

Jergens BB Body Cream

Anyone who's used self tanner has inevitably dealt with the dreaded oompa loompa effect. It happened to me a zillion years ago in high school, and I've been wary of any drugstore tanners since. So when I read about this BB Body cream, I was hopeful I'd found a better alternative. This stuff is great, guys! It evens out my skin tone and even firms a little. If you want to test it out, I found trial sizes in the dollar bins at my local Target.


Have a great week, friends! XOXO


2 comments:

  1. Ooo! Thanks for the tip on the Target dollar bins...I may have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your choices. I like it. You are looking too pretty in you petite maxi dress. Your shoe selection is also too good. Pls keep posting.

    ReplyDelete