Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Mother's Day

Happy Wednesday, y'all! Can you believe it's (practically) already May? Mother's Day is just over a week away. So to all my mama friends out there, you still have time to offer a few gentle nudges and hints to your husbands about how you'd like to spend your special day. Breakfast in bed... maybe a mani/pedi... heck, maybe just a nap!

As appealing as breakfast in bed sounds (my husband makes a mean omelet), I thought it would be fun to pick a handful of splurge-worthy gifts to share. You know, in case he's reading and decides to sleep in Sunday morning.

1. iomoi personalized stationery; 2. Catbird Grey Garden perfume; 3. Marigot Maya Check pajamas; 4. Nora Kogan 'Mama' ring

I know I just mentioned iomoi in my last post, but their personalized stationery is just about the cutest around. That zebra in the muumuu reminds me of Mrs. Roper from Three's Company, who I consider one of my fashion spirit animals.

Since I had H, I've only worn perfume a handful of times. I just opt for scented lotion most of the time. But when I read the description of the Grey Garden perfume from Catbird, I became so intrigued and enamored that I know I want to try it...
"For the lady who likes it spicy, mysterious, musky, sexy, decaying, rose-drenched, and a little off. This is for the alley cats, the late-night jazz records listeners, the bad girls in black. A scent to make you blush."
Cute PJs are my jam, and these from Marigot are pretty much perfect for summer. I love the men's style, and I seriously can't get enough gingham in my life. 

Nora Kogan's 'Mama' ring has been on my wish list since my first Mother's Day three years ago. I love the sweet simplicity of it, and the idea that the inscription is facing toward you and your heart when you're wearing it.

To all my mama friends out there, however you decide to spend your special day, I hope you enjoy it to the fullest.


Consider this a big hug from me. And a high five. Because you're awesome. XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment