Tuesday, January 28, 2014

J.Crew Final Sale - Make it Snappy!

I'm writing this as quickly as I can. I guess with Snowmageddon, people are cooped up at home and doing what I've been doing--online shopping. And apparently we are all trying to take advantage of the final hours of the J.Crew 'Extra 40% off Sale' Sale. I had a couple things in my cart earlier, stepped away to start H's bath, and when I came back they were sold out. I hate it when that happens! First world problems, right?

Anyway, I thought I'd share some of my picks that are (as of right this second) still in stock. But you better hustle!

Stay safe and warm, y'all! XOXO

Gold Stripe Dress - Extra 50% off!; Dean Midshaft Boots - Extra 50% off!; Double Cloth Sabrina Coat - Extra 50% off!; Embroidered Peasant Top in Green Plaid - Extra 50% off!; Keeper Chambray Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment