Monday, February 17, 2014

Spring Style for Little Boys

Happy Monday, friends! Hope everyone enjoyed the weekend. I caught up on some work Saturday, and Sunday I slept in until... wait for it... 10 a.m. Y'all. IT. WAS. AWESOME. Best Valentine's gift my husband could have ever given me!

As promised, I'm sharing my picks for H's spring style. Shopping for boys can be a challenge... there are a LOT of bad graphic tees, knit shorts, and cargo pants out there. But thankfully there are a few shops that make it much easier to find classic pieces for little guys. Seriously, what did mamas do before crewcuts?

The whole coordinating color scheme was a happy accident. I love navy, and it looks so great with a punchy shade of tangerine. I snagged this tee at the J.Crew clearance store today because it works so well with the other pieces. 

Heathered Sweater; The Dude Baseball Cap; Anchor Kurta; Plaid Bow Tie; Anchor Bow Tie; Navy Gingham Button Down; Chino Shorts; Chambray Shirt; Hooded Jacket; Chambray Roll-Up Pants; Polo; Sneakers; Wellies; Flip Flops

Where do you mamas of little boys shop? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment