Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Spring Style: Skater Chic

Hello, friends! Hope you all are having a great week so far. We are bracing for the snowpocalypse here, which is expected to hit tomorrow. yaaaaay. Yesterday we had about three inches of "pre-snow." This was the view from our back porch earlier...

So pretty! So peaceful! So f&@king over it!

To maintain my sanity and keep cabin fever at bay, I've been doing some online window shopping for spring. I've already picked out some fun things for H (which I'll be sharing later this week!), so I started browsing for myself last night. I'm not ready to buy any clothes yet (still trying to shed a few pounds I packed on over the holidays--damn you, Christmas cookies!), but shoes always fit, right? And since my piggies haven't seen a nail salon in far too long, I figured I'd start with something other than sandals.

The old school slip-on sneaker trend seems to be getting stronger... I found a pair last summer that I wore constantly, but I have my eye on a few more that would be perfect with skinny jeans now and shorts later. Please, Lord, let shorts weather come soon.

Sam Edelman Becker; Sperry Mariner; Vans Chambray Dot; Vans Bronze Metallic

What trend is on your radar for spring? XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment